Model B Freeze
External dimenstions (wxhxd): 950x900x1086 mm
Volume: 450 liter
- Freezing and refrigeration between -20˚C and 2˚C.
- Combine freezed, cooled and uncooled transport easily.
- High level of uptime thanks to exchangeable freeze units.
- Available from stock immediately.
You will have an answer within 24 hours
The VebaBox has a modular construction and always consists of: a body, a cool unit and a power supply. VebaBox is plug & play; a suitable cooling unit is selected based on volume. It provides continual active cooling or heating of products. Either in a vehicle powered by a 12V battery, standalone by means of a power pack, or via 230V mains power in a warehouse, for example. The unique cool unit can be switched quickly and easily in the event of a fault, which guarantees a high level of uptime. Ideal for storage, transshipment, and various commercial vehicles. View the Economy Line brochure under 'Downloads' and see which vehicles the Model B fits.
The VebaBox gives you the option of multiple compartments, each with its own temperature of between -20˚C and +25˚C. That way, refrigeration, freezing and heating can simply be combined in a single vehicle. The temperature can be read and adjusted easily via the display. Available from stock immediately.
- Freeze unit
- 12V power cable
- 230V mains power
- Installation frame
- Calibration certificate
- 150Ah Power Pack
- Options such as stackable crates, tread plate, pallet frame, etc.
- Remote control / dashboard display
- Various options for data logging
The VebaBox is available in various models and sizes, but can also be customised according to individual needs and requirements.
- Box volume (Liters)
- External dimensions (wxhxd) mm
- 950 x 900 x1086
- Inside dimensions (wxhxd) mm
- 844 x 794 x 612
- Nett. weight material (kg)
- Temperature setting range
- -20°C to +2°C
- Ambient temperature
- -20°C to +30°C
- Automatic cooling / heating
- Cooling/heating even when the engine is not running
- Optional 150Ah Power Pack
- Power source, max. current @ 12V
- 50 A @12V
- Power source, max. current @ 110V~230V AC (50/60Hz)
- 3.6 A @ 230V or 7.2 A @110V
- Wall thickness
- 53 mm