Model G Cool
External dimensions (wxhxd): 1200x1170x2050 mm, incl. side door
Volume: 2025 liter
- Cooling and heating of between 2˚C and 25˚C.
- Easy to combine cooled and uncooled distribution.
- High level of uptime thanks to exchangeable cooling unit.
You will have an answer within 24 hours
The VebaBox has a modular construction and always consists of: a body, a cool unit and a power supply. VebaBox is plug & play; a suitable cooling unit is selected based on volume. It provides continual active cooling or heating of products. Either in a vehicle powered by a 12V battery, standalone by means of a power pack, or via 230V mains power in a warehouse, for example. The unique cool unit can be switched quickly and easily in the event of a fault, which guarantees a high level of uptime. Ideal for storage, transshipment, and various commercial vehicles. View the Economy Line brochure under 'Downloads' and see which vehicles the Model G fits.
The VebaBox gives you the option of multiple compartments, each with its own temperature of between -20˚C and +25˚C. That way, refrigeration, freezing and heating can simply be combined in a single vehicle. The temperature can be read and adjusted easily via the display. Available from stock immediately.
- Cooling unit
- 12V power cable
- 110V/230V mains power
- Installation frame
- Calibration certificate
- Remote control / dashboard display
- Various options for data logging
- 150Ah Power Pack
The VebaBox is available in various models and sizes, but can also be customised according to individual needs and requirements.
- Box volume (Liters)
- External dimensions (wxhxd) mm
- 1200 x 1170 x 2050
- Inside dimensions (wxhxd) mm
- 1094 x 1064 x 1674
- Nett. weight material (kg)
- Temperature setting range
- 2˚C to 25˚C
- Ambient temperature
- -20°C to +50°C
- Automatic cooling / heating
- Cooling/heating even when the engine is not running
- Optional 150Ah Power Pack
- Power source, max. current @ 12V
- 50 A @12V
- Power source, max. current @ 110V~230V AC (50/60Hz)
- 3.6 A @ 230V or 7.2 A @110V
- Wall thickness
- 53 mm