VebaBox offers different concepts with innovative techniques for transporting Covid-19 vaccines without dry ice and for storing them under the right conditions. VebaBox, cold chain innovation that works.
- -80°C and -20°C
- No dry ice
- Extensive experience with temperature-sensitive products
- Stable cooling and temperature monitoring
- Simple refrigerated transport
- For all applications
- No disruptions to temperature
You will have an answer within 24 hours
Portable freezer with active cooling: VaccinBox 25L. This enables the vaccines to be frozen (at -80°C or -20°C without dry ice), stored, or transported easily.
Suitable for vaccines (the COVID-19 vaccine, amongst others) that need to remain deep-frozen or refrigerated during transport, storage and transshipment to guarantee the quality of the vaccine.
Temperature options without the use of dry ice: -80°C and -20°C.
- Box volume (Liters)
- External dimensions (wxhxd) mm
- 515 x 410 x 780
- Inside dimensions (wxhxd) mm
- 200 x 305 x 327
- Nett. weight material (kg)
- Temperature setting range
- -20°C, -80°C
- Automatic cooling / heating
- Power source, max. current @ 110V~230V AC (50/60Hz)
- 3.8 A @ 230V